The use of barrier-free handrails is also divided into places, we specifically understand the next.
Aisle corridor handrails:
1. The distance between the inner side of the armrest and the wall should be 40~50mm;
2. handrails should be installed solid, easy to grasp the shape;
3. Handrails with a height of 0.85m shall be provided on both sides of the ramp, steps and stairs; when two handrails are provided, the height of the lower handrail shall be 0.65m.
Toilets, public toilets Barrier-free handrail safety grab bars:
1. On both sides and above the urinal, a safety grab bar with a width of 0.60~0.70m and a height of 1.20m shall be provided;
2. the safety grab bar diameter should be 30 ~ 40mm;
3. Safety grab bars should be provided on both sides of the washbasin and on the leading edge of 50mm;
4. Toilets should be 0.45m high. Both sides should be set with a height of 0.70m horizontal grab bar, and a 1.40m vertical grab bar should be set at the side of the wall;
5. The inner side of safety grab bar should be 40mm away from the wall;
6. grab bar should be installed sturdy.